Mission: The Shelburne United Methodist Church Health & Spirituality Committee will empower the church community to achieve optimal physical, spiritual, emotional and mental wellness through prevention, education and supportive activities.
- Determine the health and spiritual needs of the Shelburne UMC Community
- Provide education about health and spirituality.
- Create and develop activities to carry out our mission.
- Provide healthy snack option at coffee hour.
- Lively stepper walking program, encouraging exercise among our members.
- Recommended daily Bible readins. In 2016 we did a Psalm a day, Proverbs and the Gospel of Matthew.
- Provide adult Sunday school options.
We meet 5 times a year and welcome anyone interested in joining us!